Bryan & Kathryn Hoelzer
Bryan & Kathryn Hoelzer
|Phone:||M: 513.839.5595 | 513.839.5003||513.839.5595 | 513.839.5003||mobile|
Coldwell Banker West Shell
6700 Ruwes Oak Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45248
At Team Hoelzer, we are in the business of changing people's lives through better Real Estate. From taking a Renter to owning home, providing for early retirement through Real Estate Investment or helping a family or individual set a new direction in their life.
This is our passion and we place our focus on you, your goals, dreams and loved ones. We formed Team Holezer in 2011 to be more competitive and serve our clients better. Recently we were asked to join Coldwell Banker West Shell in April of 2016 to take our service and competitiveness to the next level.
Buying and selling is a process of many different pieces and no deal or closing is ever easy. Thats why we'll be your expert mentors supporting you every step of the way. Doing whatever it takes to make your dream come true and change your life for the better.
Because when we help you achieve your dreams we become your Real Estate Partners for Life.
Our Business Model
- Experts Across all Aspects of Real Estate - We bring over 30 combined years as agents. But we've also been entrepreneurs, business owners and Real Estate investors and well. The result is that we handle any Real Estate need including: buying, listing, relocations, military, investment, rental income, residential, new construction, commercial, REO, land, leasing, lease options, land contract and lease purchase. we handle any Real Estate need including: buying, listing, relocations, military, investment, rental income, residential, new construction, commercial, REO, land, leasing, lease options, land contract and lease purchase.
- Trusted Support for Negotiations, Closing and Beyond - These are very detailed processes with many different steps. We'll help you succeed through all of it, the negotiation, the closing and beyond, because we want to be your Real Estate Partners for Life
- Proven Network for financing, Warranties, Inspections, and Titles - We are fortunate to surround ourselves with Qualified Lenders from National Banks to Local Saving and Loans, Home Warranty Providers, Detailed Home Inspectors and Title Companies. Aligning our clients with Services providers and Vendors helps then through every aspect of a Real Estate transaction.
Why Choose Team Hoelzer
- The Power of Coldwell Banker West Shell - We were recently asked to join Coldwell Banker West Shell, which we did in order to be more competitive and serve YOU better. That's because Coldwell Banker is the No.1 Recognized Brand in the US and the World. They also provide us with more resources, the latest technology, and the best marketing tools in the industry. We've already become one of the top 1% of the Coldwell Banker Agents.
- Our Select Group of Experts, Technician and Other Help - We have a list of Trusted Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC, etc that we've relied of for years, to make this transition smoother and more cost-effective, or to help you get the most out of your selling price.
- When Things Get Tough, We Get Better - We love to take on challenges and resolve them quickly in your favor.
- Masters of Customer Service - We ran a successful restaurants for over a decade, We know Customer Service!
- Innovative Marketing Strategies and Applications - From the latest and most innovative marketing technology, video and apps, to prove sales techniques that deliver time and again.
- Your Time is of the Essence - We don't waste your time, we structure our partnership to best meet your needs and schedules.
- Local Real Estate Expert -When it comes to finding Success in the Right Neighborhood, we bring our combined 30yrs of local Real Estate leadership.
Achievements, Credentials & Affiliations
- TOP 25 LARGEST SALES IN CINCINNATI
- MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CLUB YEAR AFTER YEAR
- QUALITY SERVICE AWARD WINNER YEAR AFTER YEAR
- OAR “PRESIDENT SALES CLUB DISTINCTION AWARD” Given to less than 5% of Realtors 2012-2014 and 2017
- SOLD $8.5 MILLION – 2014
- CINCINNATI BOARD OF REALTORS CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE – 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- MASTER DIAMOND SALES AWARD – 2014
- SOLD OVER $10 MILLION & OVER 80 TRANSACTIONS – 2015
- CENTURION AWARD FOR TOP PRODUCING SALES Highest Achieved Award with C21 - 2015
- SOLD OVER $12 MILLION & OVER 90 TRANSACTIONS – 2016
- OAR “PRESIDENT SALES CLUB Excellence AWARD” – Given to less than 5% of Realtors 2015-2016
- BRYAN & KATHRYN SOLD $12 MILLION DOLLARS & OVER 80 SIDES – 2016
- INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT’S PREMIERE AWARD – 1% Of Coldwell Banker Agents 2016
- SOLD 15 MILLION & OVER 116 TRANSACTIONS – 2017
- TOP 1% OF CALDWELL BANKER AGENTS - 2016 & 2017
- RECOGNIZED BY THE CABR AS SELLING OVER 100 TRANSACTIONS - 2017(Only 25 Realtors out of 4000)
- CNAS CREDITED FOR MILITARY FAMILIES - Certified USAA
- CARTUS RELOCATION NETWORK SPECIALISTS - Cartus Certified
- MOVING FAMILIES INITIATIVE SPECIALIST- MFI Certified
- RELOCATION CERTIFIED EXPERT
- ZILLOW, TRULIA, AND REALTOR.COM PREMIERE AGENTS
REPUTATION FOR RESULTS
"We were looking for a realtor who knew the market where we lived. Bryan demonstrated to us he was knowledgeable of our market. Bryan made a statement that I dismissed as a salesman’s confidence, “we might have this sold before the open house.” They listed the house late Thursday afternoon before Memorial Day and by Sunday we had 9 viewings and 2 offers. Well before the open house. The entire team was responsive to our concerns and supportive during the entire process. We highly recommend Team Hoelzer!"
"Bryan did such a great job helping us buy our first house. We had many requirements for a house and Bryan worked very closely with us to find houses that met our requirements, helped us get out to showings quickly, and helped us craft a solid offer in a sellers market. We had a lot of questions and Bryan answered them all and was very responsive and accessible throughout the process. Really glad we went with Bryan and will definitely recommend to our friends in Greater Cincinnati!"
"Bryan is a great person to work with for a first time home owner like myself. Bryan is very patient and not even for once he showed hesitance to show me a property. He showed me multiple property until I found the one I liked. I never felt rushed to make a decision while working with him and he always found the time for a showing. He was also good in pointing out pros and cons about a property. Needless to say he is very knowledgeable about the real estate market and has a good sense of humor so you will have a fun ride through the whole house buying process!"
"Bryan is the MAN, there's no one better"
"Bryan Hoelzer gets the job done!!!! Bryan did for me what other realtors couldn't do and that's why I have an awesome house at a awesome price!!!! Very grateful and would Highly recommend his services for anyone looking to buy or sell real estate."
"Bryan and his team executed our home search and purchase almost flawlessly from beginning to end. Starting with the schedule that was put together to view homes that left us ahead of schedule and putting an offer in on a house that matched what we were looking for on the first day and ending with a great price for a beautiful home. I would/will use them again for a home purchase in the area and would recommend them to anyone searching in the Hamilton county area."
"Bryan, Kathryn and the entire team were absolutely fantastic. They worked round the clock to help us find the perfect home, and guided us through the entire process and represented our interests 100%. Would highly recommend Bryan to friends and family!"
-Robin Dawson, Client
"Bryan did a great job. He was our listing agent, as well as finding us our new home. He is very accessible, and always available to answer any questions!"
-Terry Hoffmann, Client
"Bryan and his team were absolutely fantastic to work with — you could not ask for more when looking for a realtor. If you’re looking for a realtor now, no need to look any further. Communication is absolutely top-notch in terms of timeliness and giving you the relevant information you need. I found Bryan online based on his high reviews and I feel extraordinarily lucky to have worked with him. He helped coordinate the sale of my current home and purchase of new home seamlessly"
-Kevin Gundlach, Client
"Bryan and his team were phenomenal. They helped with every step of the process and showed me many wonderful homes. They also helped me with insurance and mortgage questions. Would highly recommend"
-Alex Spivak, Client
"Bryan is a highly motivated professional and was a pleasure to work with. He's the best in the Cincinnati area."
-Joe Eken, Client
"Wonderful experience! I've had several professionals throughout my search and of them all, Bryan has a more broader knowledge of the Cincinnati area. His recommendations assisted in my decision to purchase a lovely duplex that stood out as one of the best properties on the market and in a great neighborhood! Very knowledgeable & responsive overall and I'll recommend him to anyone searching for a property!"
-Paul Humphries III, Client
"Bryan and his team was knowledgeable about what he was doing, made the house hunting much more easier for us as a first time home buyer. I will definitely be in touch with him for our next house."
-Precious Azameti, Client
"Bryan was amazing in helping us buy our first home. Whenever we needed anything Bryan and his team were able to help us immediately. The process went as smoothly as possible and we never had to worry one bit. We highly recommend Bryan and Team Hoelzer!"
-Mariah Gilkeson, Client
"Very quick and responsive. Warm and congenial. Was direct and to the point and accomplished tasks and activities in a timely manner. Bryan Hoelzer and his team were able to meet all of my needs. Met at the condo for showing in short order. Setup and kept me aware of all the steps via text and email which eased the progression of the process. Made me aware of all the necessary steps and paperwork required to close the deal. Worked with the seller's agent, sellers, and mortgage companies to work through timeliness issues with the Home Owner's Association. Made the experience for a first time home buyer simple and hassle free. I would highly Bryan Hoelzer and Coldwell Banker West Shell for future real estate affairs."
-Brandon Wyatt, Client
"Did a great job looking out for our interest rather than rail roading a deal. Also the realtor bought us a home warranty to ensure we were going to have peace of mind the first year."
-Tomma Thomas, Client
"Bryan is extremely helpful and effective. I can't recommend him highly enough. He secured a full-price offer for my property within two days of listing, and even arranged for some of the work required post-inspection. Top marks!"
-Eric Goedkoop, Client
"Bryan is the man to call. He is consistently a sales leader at his company. He is very professional and put his clients needs before his own. Bryan and his team listed my home and in lass than 24 hours it was under contract. The deal closed in less than 30 day with no hassle at all. I would use him for all future real estate needs"
-Johnny Helfinstine, Client
"Thank you for your wisdom and patience throughout the search for my new home. I'm glad you were there to answer all my questions and help me make informed decisions. Your experience was an invaluable tool that I was glad I was able to take advantage of. I will definitely recommend you to all my friends and family. Thanks Team Hoelzer"
-Chris Yee, Client
"Bryan and Kathryn did a fantastic job listing and selling our home this year. They have a team that works well together. Everything from the listing presentation thru to the closing. We were always aware of feedback from showings, good and bad. Their knowledge of the market was spot on. The photographer they use is excellent also, not your standard iphone pics of the house. They were professionally done. Their assistant Krista kept us informed of all activity and the next steps. All in all it was a good experience and we would highly recommend them if you are looking to sell or buy."
-Greg Dennis, Client
"Our home was a harder one to sell. After many open houses the perfect buyer purchased it and it was a fast closing. Thanks to Bryan and his team. Bryan was honest with us on values and the housing market."
-Lisa Pierson, Client
"We loved working with Bryan and Kathryn Hoelzer! They came in with a great plan and helped us sell our house quickly and easily! We have already recommended them to other friends in the area. Together Bryan and Kathryn are an amazing duo of expertise and skill."
-Sarah Taufique, Client
"Bryan was great during our home sale. It was unbelievable how much traffic his marketing plan generated. We had hit after hit on all the major home sale websites which led to dozens of showings and eventually a home sale. And we were selling in winter when traffic is usually lower. Bryan is very responsive to all calls, emails and texts. He is very friendly and has a very down to earth personality. Bryan will be honest about your home and what can be expected throughout the process and doesn't sugar coat things which we found very beneficial. I would highly recommend any home buyer or seller to work with Bryan on your real estate needs."
-John Rogers, Client
"Bryan and Kathryn are first class real estate agents. They know many markets in the Cincinnati area and knowledgeable about the real estate market. They were always very professional and responsive in a timely manner. All marketing brochures were well prepared. I would highly recommend them."
-Teresa Galante, Client
"Bryan went above and beyond with helping me find my dream condo. He spent several months negotiating, calling and contacting various sellers and he sure was persistent. He is patient and considerate of my time and was willing to meet me to look at condos and houses at my convenience. He's knowledgeable of the housing market and knows how to get the price I wanted. I would highly recommend him when it comes to buying the home of your dreams."
-Margo Franke, Client
"Bryan and his team are wonderful! Working with Bryan has literally changed my life! Rather than continuing to invest in a 401k that was losing money, I decided to purchase rental homes instead. I've worked with Bryan since early 2016 and with his help and connections, I now own SEVEN rental homes. The entire time that I've worked with Bryan, he has been nothing but a complete professional. Bryan is one of the top agents in Cincinnati, yet he ALWAYS finds time to respond to me right away (usually within minutes!) and to show me properties at times that are convenient for me. In addition to being knowledgeable and very well connected, he is friendly and funny and always has MY best interests at heart. I had almost given up my dream of owning real estate and retiring early, but Bryan has helped to make this possible for me. I can't thank Bryan enough for helping to make my dreams come true! "
-Dana Urner, Client
"This was my fifth deal with Bryan and he provided the same EXCELLENT service that he always does! He is very responsive to my needs and always arranges showings at times that are very convenient for me. I appreciate his positive attitude, his great business skills, and his love for real estate!"
-Dana Urner, Client
"Bryan & Kathryn Hoelzer go Above and Beyond to make sure their clients are taken care of. I would highly recommend them to anyone buying or selling a house."
-Angela Henderson, Client
"Bryan was very patient and helpful. He was available whenever we needed him and he has a really good sense of humor. It was a pleasure working with him and as a first time home owner his advice and insight was an extremely valuable source of comfort."
-Pamela Wilkinson, Client
"Bryan did an excellent job of teaching a first time home buyer the ins and outs of buying. He also was willing to go the extra mile and say "I don't think this property is right for you, we need to keep looking". The value of having a realtor that understands your needs and keeps you accountable in making sure they are met is an invaluable asset to any team!"
-Josh Lees, Client
"Bryan did an excellent job with the purchase of my house. He and his wife Kathryn provided instant responses no matter what day and time. They showed they had great knowledge of the market and area. It would recommend them to my closest friends and family."
-Pat Alexander, Client
"Bryan Hoelzer is awesome! He provides excellent customer service and always stays on top of the deal throughout the process. He's always willing to show houses, no matter the price or the location. Smaller deals may not be worth it to other realtors, but to Bryan, no deal is too small or unimportant. He realizes that real estate is not just about money, but is also about customer service and building relationships. Bryan treated me like I was his only client when I purchased a small investment house ($35,500) and his service and friendly attitude were major factors in my wanting to work with Bryan again. We just closed on my second deal yesterday and will hopefully be closing on a third purchase soon. Bryan is a wonderful agent and I would gladly recommend him to anyone!"
-Dana Urner, Client
"Bryan is very professional and responsive to his clients needs. I intend to have him sell my other property!"
-Susanna Dornbusch, Client
Coldwell Banker West Shell
Coldwell Banker West Shell
Coldwell Banker West Shell
Coldwell Banker West Shell